Weddings by Structure Salon
Structure Salon offers bridal party hair and makeup services in our St. Charles salon or at your preferred location. We’d love to take care of you and your bridal party on your special day!
Sit back, relax, and enjoy your big day. We will come to the location of your choosing and make sure you and your bridal party look perfect.
*Please note: 3 services must be reserved for on location bookings.
**Additional travel fees apply to any location greater than 10 miles outside St. Charles, Illinois.
junior bridesmaid style
(15 and under)
blow-out & style
flower girl (age 5 and under)
Deposits & Payments
• A non-refundable deposit is due to hold the wedding day. There will be a deposit fee of
$100 for hair services (with or without makeup). There will be a deposit fee of $50 for makeup services only. The fee will be applied to the bride’s services the day of the wedding.
• Deposits can be made by cash, check, or charge.
• Contract and deposit is due within 10 DAYS of being issued. If a contract is not received
within the 10 days, it is possible for another wedding to be booked on the desired date.
Contracts can be emailed, mailed, or dropped off to the salon.
• All contracts require a credit card to be kept on file in the event of a cancellation or
breach of contract.
• A completed contract will confirm and commit bride/bridal party to pay in full on the
wedding day for each service listed on the contract.
• Distances greater than 10 miles from Structure Salon in St. Charles require a $30 artist travel fee. 15-20 miles require a $40 travel fee. 20+ miles require a $50+ travel fee.
• Bride is responsible for parking fees and/or any hotel accommodations the stylists/artists
may encounter on wedding day at the designated location.
Wedding Day Logistics
services and times will be provided by Structure Salon.
• Bridal party MUST be present and on time. If bridal party is not on time or prepared, all
services scheduled may not be completed in the time allotted. For all services scheduled
and not completed, the credit card on file will be charged.
• The first scheduled appointment MUST be present and prepared to start at least 15 minutes before scheduled time.
• In the event a stylist/artist stands idle or is made to wait due to unpreparedness, a fee of
$50 (per every half hour after the final finish time) will be charged to the card on file.
• We require all up-style services (unless scheduled for a blowout or other service) to have hair CLEAN and DRY before appointment start time, in order to keep on schedule. Up-styles services WILL NOT allow time for blow drying wet hair. If such a case arises and time permits, a fee will apply to blow dry. If no time permits, the service will be forfeited and the charge for up-style will still apply.
• Button down, zippered, or loose-fitting shirts are recommended to ensure hair stays intact when changing.
• There will be a 2.75% service fee added to all credit card payments made on the event day.
• Bridesmaids styles pertain to up styling, half up, down with loose curls, braids, etc…
Majority of bridesmaid styling takes about the same timing to ensure longevity.
• In the event of cancellation without a 6-month notice, bride/bridal party will be
responsible for ALL services listed on signed contract and card on file WILL be charged.