Weddings by Structure Salon
Structure Salon offers bridal party hair and makeup services in our St. Charles salon or at your preferred location. We’d love to take care of you and your bridal party on your special day!
Sit back, relax, and enjoy your big day. We will come to the location of your choosing and make sure you and your bridal party look perfect.
*Please note: A minimum of 5 services must be reserved for on-location bookings.
**Additional travel fees apply to any location outside of St. Charles or Geneva, Illinois.
bridal party style
(upstyle, half up, curls)
blow-out & style (short style)
Flower girl (8 & under)
(airbrush or tradtional, includes lashes)
Deposits & Payments
~A non-refundable deposit is due to hold the wedding day. There will be a deposit fee of
~$100 for hair services (with or without makeup). There will be a deposit fee of $50 for makeup services only. The fee will be applied to the bride’s services the day of the wedding.
~Deposits can be made by cash, check, or charge.
~ Contract and deposit is due within 14 DAYS of being issued. If a contract is not received within the 14 days, it is possible for another wedding to be booked on the desired date. Contracts can be emailed, mailed, or dropped off to the salon.
~ A signed contract is required for all weddings to secure desired wedding date.
~ A completed contract will confirm and commit bride/bridal party to pay in full on the wedding day for each service listed on the contract.
~Wedding day services need to be paid in full 1 week prior to contract date,
On location prices listed on contract will apply.
• Distances within St. Charles or Geneva will not have a travel fee. Up to 14 miles require a $30 per artist travel fee. 15-20 miles require a $40 travel fee. 20+ miles require a $50+ travel fee.
• Bride is responsible for parking fees and/or any hotel accommodations the stylists/artists
may encounter on wedding day at the designated location.
Wedding Day Logistics
• Bridal party MUST be present and on time. If bridal party is not on time or prepared, all services scheduled may not be completed in the time allotted. For all services schedule and not completed, the credit card on file will be charged.
• The first scheduled appointment MUST be present and prepared to start at least 15 minutes before scheduled time.
• In the event a stylist/artist stands idle or is made to wait due to unpreparedness, a fee of
$50 (per every half hour after the final finish time) will be charged to the card on file.
• We require all style services (unless scheduled for a full blowout ) to have hair CLEAN and DRY before appointment start time, in order to keep on schedule. Style services WILL NOT allow time for blow drying wet hair. If such a case arises and time permits, a fee will apply to blow dry. If no time permits, the service will be forfeited and the charge for up-style will still apply.
• Button down, zippered, or loose-fitting shirts are recommended to ensure hair stays intact when changing.
• To ensure completion of all services in the contracted amount of time, a schedule of
services and times will be provided by Structure Salon.
• In the event of cancellation without a 6-month notice, bride/bridal party will be
responsible for ALL services listed on signed contract and card on file WILL be charged.